Did you know that in addition to "movie posters" we also auction LOTS of
great advertising posters? eMoviePoster.com's April Major Auction includes
31 wonderful posters at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Aadvertising%2520poster/all.html
.

All but two of these are from the turn of the century to the 1940s, and
they advertise all kinds of products from motorcycles to alcohol to
bicycles to cigarettes and much more (and of course, these are great fun to
look at, even if you are just "window shopping)! If you tried to buy these
from fancy galleries, they would cost a fortune, but on our auction site,
these are surprising ""affordable", just a couple of hundred dollars
currently for the very best ones, and these are rare originals which will
look incredible on your wall!

And (despite our name) we have tons of other "non-movie" posters as well
including 32 wonderful travel posters at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Atravel%2520poster/all.html,
24 great war posters at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Awar%2520poster/all.html,
7 rare Andy Warhol items at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/searchfield/title/search/andy%2520warhol/all.html,
and much, much more! So why not take your mind off of current events, and
view or bid on some great non-movie posters?

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>