Chris,

I honestly can't see that you will ever find a serious buyer for either the ad
mats or the video posters. You could try to put them up on ebay in bulk lots
with a low starting bid. Just make sure there's 'something' in there that
people are actually interested in.

And if that fails: Toss it all out.

Just my two cents.

Helmut