OK, not from an auction house but, $260 for a chewed up poster? It's going to
cost more to restore it.
VINTAGE MOVIE ORIG POSTER 3 SHEET 58x32 ITS A MAD MAD MAD WORLD PARTS RESTORE |
eBay

| $260.13 |  |

|  |
VINTAGE MOVIE ORIG POSTER 3 SHEET 58x32 ITS A MAD MAD MAD WORLD PARTS RE...

    On Monday, March 1, 2021, 12:29:51 PM EST, Paul W. Hazen