Does it come with a secret compartment like James Bond or something to keep
your Whisky in to sneak on planes?   __

All kidding aside, I am thrilled the surgery was successful and wish you
nothing but health and happiness my friend.

Best,
Ira

On 6/16/21, 9:19 AM, "MoPo List on behalf of Tom Martin"
<mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU on behalf of
dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of PBS. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

      new adventure .so thankful..today I got my prosthetic leg
    foot...its rather odd as my left foot is fused and had wounds and my
    right was amputated in feb4,, anvil be 65 in august..
    but like everyone else we try to adapt to all things..there are no
    garentees however learn from experience andIf god wants us to cary on we
    will if not Ham good with whatever his will is..

    thanks for the Kindness and supporting friendship

      my bet to you and your families..

    I feel like a Hybrid of a stormtrooper from star wards

      and a terminator :)

    Tom
    Hollywood dream factory®
    since may 24, 1977

    ----

             Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.filmfan.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=QX2OfGk7aRC3kh1nmtbeQQ&r=1ABCRTqq8ZKdvyai6WoqCObnYf2li9myHFS5WHeM88A&m=5DbHXgV403ct345CT7sOfeXSlWwo10IpcXru9OEo7E4&s=dDvXM9qEwmwX0ansYTlnnNPM6bMj86pwWTIg-abhjm0&e=