Want to give unique gifts at prices far lower than anything else you can
buy online? Or treat YOURSELF and get some wonderful posters for little
money?

*Check out eMoviePoster.com's 245 "special" rolled posters AND 445 non-U.S.
posters from 24 countries AND 525 rolled one-sheets closing in HOURS at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>*

The current bid prices on most of these 1,214 posters are SO incredibly low
that not only are they mostly below the cost of repros, but hundreds are
currently well under the cost of gift-wrap, so you could buy many of these
and use them that way, but to us that would be a sin!

The auctions not only include posters from all over the globe and great
one-sheets from the past 40 years, but they also include all kinds of
"special" posters (movie and non-movie)! So these posters cover EVERY
imaginable type and genre, and cover 130 years, from 1890 to 2020!

*And they include THREE HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR horror/sci-fi posters at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/13.html>,
including LOTS we know you have never seen before!Also of note are the
SIXTY TWO Cuban posters at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253ACuban/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253ACuban/13.html>,
including SIXTEEN beyond rare first release posters from the 1960s! Also of
note is the collection of SIXTY EIGHT rare Thai posters at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253AThai/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253AThai/13.html> There
are reproductions of Thai posters being sold as originals, but these
posters are are guaranteed to be original!I could go on and on about all
the great posters closing in hours, but I would SO much rather you check
them out for yourself, because in this case, "a picture IS worth a thousand
words"!*

Many are far below what any dealer would ask for the same items (which is
why, if there is not a lot more bidding, it will likely mostly be dealers
who buy these, to re-sell at a large profit).

We make this REALLY easy to do, because we give any buyer, on request, an
unwatermarked image, so they can add them to their site or eBay with no
work at all), and they can even "borrow" our condition grading, the most
accurate in the hobby!

*Think I am exaggerating about how low the current bid prices are? There
are 79 that are at $1, 293 are at $1 to $5, and 498 at $1 to $10! See the
posters sorted "lowest priced to highest priced" at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/3/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/3/13.html> And many of the ones
that are over just $10 each are WAY under what dealers would ask for these,
if they have them (like $50 posters for $10, $100 posters for $20, etc).*

And these are honest no reserve auctions, where every item really starts at
$1, and really sells to the highest bidder (and we have no "buyers
premiums", so "$1" is REALLY $1, and NOT "$1, plus $19 buyers premium").

And using our "Pay and Hold" system, you can get all you want over a TWELVE
week period and we combine your purchases into as few packages or tubes as
possible, which saves you a fortune on shipping!

But whether you are buying to add to your collection at super low prices,
or whether you are buying for resale, you can't get these deals and
"steals" if you aren't bidding, and you can't look over 1,349 items right
before they close, so why not start checking these out right now?

Not yet registered to bid? Go to
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf to sign up (we qualify
our bidders, something few auctions do, which means you will always be
bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).

And if YOU are not interested in these, but have friends who would be
(because they collect items like these or would find just one of interest)
then do us (and them!) a favor by helping spread the word to them before
these close!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>