Where is the lobby card love? My company's (eMoviePoster.com's) July Major
Auction contains a superb selection of 605 lobby cards closing August 3rd
(443 singles and 162 sets)!

*Find them all at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/13.html>*,
all with *NO *reserves, *NO *buyers premiums, and *HONEST *condition
descriptions.

This is our of our best selection of lobby cards *EVER*, and and there are
cards for every collector, no matter what your budget, from $1 to over
$50,000!

Yet *LOTS *of the current lobby cards (at all price levels) are *FAR *under
where the same or similar lobby cards have sold for in the past!

Since they are competing with so many wonderful posters of all types (movie
and non-movie), there is the very real chance of great deals and outright
steals on quality lobby cards!

*Of course you can instead view ALL of our 4,085 current July Major
Auctions (not just the lobby cards) at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>!*

Not yet registered to bid? Go to
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf to sign up (we qualify
our bidders before letting them bid).

This is something very few auctions do, and it is great for bidders,
because it means you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor
their bids.