*I just saw how extremely low the prices are on many of the 1,696 unbacked
or paperbacked posters that close in HOURS, beginning at 7 PM CT at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> With hours left, there are
an astonishing 43 with no bid at all, 251 at just $1, 393 at $1 to $5, and
814 that are under just $14 each!*

*ONE IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT THIS IS "TWO AUCTIONS IN ONE"!* It
contains all the rolled and "oversized flat" items from the July Major
Auction, originally scheduled to end on Sunday, but we had to move them
into this auction, because we simply had too many items for one day!

*So those 300 or so rolled and "oversized flat" Major items have joined the
1,400 or so rolled items originally scheduled to end Thursday, thus
creating the best "unbacked rolled" auction we have ever had outside the
Major Auctions! And this MAY create the greatest buying opportunities on
these regular rolled items EVER!*

This is because this set of auctions is sandwiched between Part I and Part
III of the Major, both of which contain $400,000 of top material! So if YOU
are someone who likes moderately priced rolled posters, THIS is the set of
auctions for you, because we are currently practically giving away many
hundreds of them!

Of course, there are also other posters closing very soon that are in the
hundreds or thousands of dollars as well (the ones scheduled for the July
Major), and if those are of interest to you, know that many of these are
also WELL under where the same or similar posters have sold for in the past.

*And in a time when so many items (from real estate to stocks to fine art
to every other kind of collectibles) are geometrically soaring in prices,
LOTS of these items (including many great ones) are at prices similar to
what they were 30 years ago (and I am not exaggerating one bit)!*

Not yet registered to bid? Go RIGHT NOW to
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf to sign up (we qualify
our bidders). This is something very few auctions do, but all should,
because it means you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor
their bids.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>