One quick look at the current 837 linenbacked posters (U.S. and non-U.S.,
movie and non-movie) ending in *HOURS *at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html*
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> will show you that we have
many really excellent and also *INCREDIBLY *rare ones! Many of these will
become one of the very best posters in the new owner's collection (they are
truly *THAT *good and that rare!).

But also, a *LOT *of these 837 linenbacked posters are at really low prices
with just hours left, many *WELL *under the cost of linenbacking alone,
which means you get the poster for free! Think I am exaggerating? There are
107 at just $30 or under, 248 at just $60 or under, and 360 under $100! And
almost all of these cost $75 to $200 to back ($250 to $750 for the large
posters)!

So whether you are interested in the very best posters *OR *the very best
values (or everything in-between) be sure to visit the above link *VERY *soon!
Not yet registered to bid? Go *RIGHT NOW* to
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf to sign up (we qualify
our bidders so you will always be bidding against real bidders who honor
their bids).

*Best of luck to everyone who participates in eMoviePoster.com's million
dollar July Major Auction, which contains our best offering of ultra-rare
linen posters in around 20 years!*