eMoviePoster.com has three great current sets of auctions  (containing
5,080 auctions in all!) that close Tuesday August 31st, Thursday September
2nd, and Sunday September 5th.

These auctions contain so many varied items that at least some of them are
likely to be of great interest to virtually EVERY collector! What's in
these three sets of auctions?

Our current Tuesday auctions ending August 31st at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html contain 2,149 U.S. & non-U.S.
posters, lobby cards, and stills, with many ultra-rarities we have not
auctioned before!

Our current Thursday auctions ending September 2nd at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html contain 1,500 oversized and
standard rolled posters (U.S. and non-U.S., movie and NON-movie)!

Our Sunday auctions ending September  5th at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html contain 1,167 personally
autographed items and 264 vintage movie scripts, two specialized types of
cool collectibles that make perfect gifts!

Or (for the next 16 full days, until the Tuesday auctions start to close on
the 31st) view ALL of the 5,080 current auctions in a single gallery at
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html, which is especially valuable
if you want to search ALL of the current 5,080 auctions at once for a star,
genre, size or whatever!

It is virtually a certainty that no matter what you collect you will find
items of interest in this massive supermarket selection, and not only that,
but we add a similar selection every 4 weeks, and you can wait TWELVE full
weeks to have your purchases shipped, which saves you a fortune on combined
shipping.

Note that ALL these items started at $1 (some will end there) and ALL have
NO reserve (or awful "buyers premiums). Isn't it time YOU "declared
independence" from auctions that don't treat you the way you deserve to be
treated?

I could easily write a great deal more about how many excellent items there
are in all three sets of auctions and how low the current bid prices are,
but I would much rather you simply see for yourself at the above links!