Just a small percentage of the great praise we have received from some our
many VERY long time buyers:

"I have been a customer of eMoviePoster.com for 10 years and wouldn't buy
my posters from any other auction.
1) the rating of the condition of posters is spot on
2) BEST selection
3) AMAZING customer service
4) Pay and hold
5) there are so many shady people in the movie poster business.... Bruce
and his team are good people and I like supporting them."

"Where do I start? I've been a customer for at least 10 years and have
never had a bad experience. I bought from eMoviePoster.com when they were
on eBay and followed them to their own website and I am continually
astounded by the customer service. You are never surprised with the quality
of the item you purchase. Super Sized High Resolution pics of every item
auctioned are available so you can scrutinize every fold line. No matter
how 'stupid' I think my questions are, they are always answered quickly and
courteously. I have just started consigning items this past year and my
experience with that has also been first rate. I no longer buy from any
other sites and consider my time and money well spent with
eMoviePoster.com. I seriously just love this company and the people who
run/work it. Thanks guys for all you do for collectors!"

"I have been a customer of eMoviePoster.com for more years than I can
remember. I have bought lots of movie material from them with nothing but
excellent service. I have also consigned some of my own movie collection to
them to be sold with good results. This company is a 5 star company that
will do what ever they need to do to make a customer happy."

"eMoviePoster.com was the first to sponsor our website, Learn About Movie
Posters, when it came online seventeen years ago. When a business fully
supports education and resources for their clients, you can rest assured
that you are dealing with a company that stands for honesty and integrity.
They are also extremely knowledgeable and offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all
of their transactions. Where can you go to find that? We are also customers
of eMoviePoster.com, and can say wholeheartedly that when we buy from Bruce
we are confident that we're getting exactly what we purchased. AND that we
will get it almost immediately, and it'll take a chainsaw to cut through
the packing. (that's a joke – because I'd never trust Ed with a chainsaw)."

"eMoviePoster.com is a class act. Fast service. Fantastic packaging.
Honest.Fair. Caring. Quickly address any problems or concerns. 5 star group
of employees. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"eMoviePoster.com is is exceptional in every respect. They offer
old-fashioned values in a modern era, and go the extra mile to satisfy
customers. In my case, as a UK buyer, they consolidate shipments (as well
as offering me a full range of shipping options!), and ALWAYS pack superbly
so that there is no fear of damage. Although they deal with a massive
amount of items, they are never too busy to answer questions or respond to
messages. Their superb website is a pleasure to browse, and their policy of
no
buyers premiums is a pleasant bonus. Where their competitors charge
handling fees, premiums and extortionate shipping fees (partly resulting
from thoughtless packaging), the eMoviePoster.com team excel in offering a
fast and very user-friendly service.Long may they continue!"

"What can I say other than Bruce and the WHOLE team at eMoviePoster.com are
simply the best in the business. The service is simply flawless from the
precise descriptions of posters to the packaging and a website which
operates so well. Makes poster purchase a stress-free experience."

"I have done business with eMoviePoster.com for years, first discovering
them on eBay and then following them when they created their own auction
website for movie posters. They are second to none in this area and
consistently deliver five star service and auction opportunities.
Incredibly they even will correct a (rare) listing mistake years later if
they discover new and different information about a poster they auctioned
and you won. They will write and give you the opportunity for a refund if
it isn't exactly as advertised, and that includes doing this years later if
need be.That is just extraordinary for a business today and it speaks to
their complete 100% honesty. They are also an auction house that doesn't
tack on sellers fees like others who deal in this world. They are
pro-active in offering the best possible experience for poster collectors.
I cannot recommend them highly enough."

"I've been dealing with Bruce Hershenson and eMoviePoster.com for about 10
years and they have met or exceeded my expectations on EVERY purchase
order, of which there have been over two hundred. I have consigned over
10,000 posters to them for sale and never had to worry about
eMoviePoster.com's carefulness or honesty or practices. They are at the top
of the movie poster business in every way and there are just a few
companies of any kind that can possibly match up to them."

"There are not many businesses like eMoviePoster.com anymore. First of all,
they know well the product they auction and sell. Second, it is the
wonderful personal customer service we used to have in many of America's
family businesses, when they really cared that you as the customer were
happy. The items are described well, and here is a business who listens to
its customers, how many of those are around these days. I highly recommend
ANY and ALL dealings you are considering with eMoviePoster.com. They are
among the best of the best."

"I cannot say enough good and nice things about eMoviePoster.com. I have
bought hundred of posters and photos - for many, many years from Bruce
Hershenson, and have never been disappointed. On the contrary, items
description are sometimes deliberately underrated (to my mind), so any
surprise has been a good one. Over these years, certainly more than 15,
only a very few problems occur, most of them due to the post office
services, and Bruce and his team always found a satisfying (to me)
solution."

If the auctions YOU have been buying from (OR consigning to) don't cause
you to feel this way EVERY time you have a transaction, then isn't it time
you discover "the eMoviePoster.com difference"?

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>