From: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> On Behalf Of Andrea Kanter
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 11:40 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Jim Episale passed on

For those of you who remember him, he ran Unshredded Nostalgia, I’m pretty sure
MoPo is where we met.  Jim passed and I believe he had a wife, Barbara, who
passed a few years back.  If Jim is from the magic side of my life, I apologize
for inconveniencing any of you.

Rest in Peace, Jim.

Alan and Andrea Kanter
         Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com