Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. April 2022 um 19:14 Uhr
Von: "Bruce Hershenson" <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
An: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Betreff: Re: [MOPO] USPS thorough investigation (NOT!)
Tommy, THIS is why I fear the continually deteriorating shipping companies (NOT just USPS), combined with the added customs fees all countries now insist on collecting, will cause a massive diminishing of international trade (NOT just movie posters).

The one silver lining, for now, is that just about every package EVENTUALLY shows up.Over and over we have had long delayed packages arrive after MONTHS, with no explanation or updated tracking.

It is all so very sad.

Bruce