And happy birthday also to your son Ira I believe his name is also Tommy or Ravi I know they share the same birthday Tommy was just talking about you when you helped him and his friends get a tour of the Culver city studios the old MGM Sony pictures lot and that you treated him like family and he has very fun memories of how kind you were to him so thank you for that and I remember when you offered to do it you told me you would be like his guardian father while he was in Los Angeles I'm sure it's had a profound I'm sure to the profound impact on Tommy's life of what kindness is and showed him what a Mench was thank you so much and also thank you to the various people in Mo'oheau also been like family to my son he's had some hard years of struggle with the loss of a girlfriend and not being able to sign in eBay however he's learned his lessons and he told me how he packed up and shipped several orders and he's doing a lot better and learning the positivity of taking care of customers and following up even when you're stressed I never had setbacks so I'm very impressed with his advancement and attitude since I'm out of the picture in his life it's a father I could not teach him how to do skills like roofing and home repair it so he's learned how to do quite a few of those things So the setbacks have actually been set up for him to learn how to do home repair Sure he's made mistakes just like I did but those are the greatest lessons in life for a song As far as relationships I told him don't look for a woman who is just attractive alone as I made the mistake as well as my own father when we were in our 20s and I always were just go for the most beautiful hot looking girl what I've learned myself through ages and ages of time is that look for the complete package of the inner qualities of a person because that far out less the outside cosmetic part of our selves

I told him find a woman that even if you were not physically fit that you would still be happy to sit and talk to them on a park bench kind of like Forrest Gump and just talk about memories and memorabilia even if for a short time that's a real honest relationship and the rest are foods away money fame looks But kindness and honesty and sincerity give us a fortress against all mishaps disease mental health loss of jobs loss of position and when you have a friend that helps you get through anything

That's why the movie it's a wonderful life was so important in my life because in the film it was Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed is the Baileys who took your honeymoon money to save the bank which was $2000 do you plan to go to Bermuda where my mother was from and they happened to move here in 1947 to the United States from Bermuda also my grandmother great grandmother that is used to have tea with Mark Twain who wrote the book Tom Sawyer what is prominently featured in the film at the end as it was given to George Bailey by Clarence the angel

That's one Zuzu who is actress Carolyn Grimes who is on my Facebook friend list who said every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings

Clearance rates in the forward of the book no man is a failure who has friends

Also I might've told this before but I sent Frank Capra and Jimmy Stewart two of my movie real clocks as gifts one year must've been right before he died and Frank's secretary contacted me and said he wanted to send me some stills from his collection he really seemed touched by me sending him a Clock my clocks are movie real clocks I got a design patent in the US and Canada on those clocks back in the 80s

I made them for all the movie studios play Warner Bros. Paramount MGM Disney and others so Frank obviously was to

I was watching CNN when they announced Frank Capra had passed away and I felt a warm feeling come over me that Frank head spiritually shook my hand and said carry-on what I've been doing with my film it was funny but it made sense in some crazy way because I never got to meet him and actually physically shake his hand he lived in La Quinta California I called from a phone booth and asked to speak to Frank and she said Tom Frank cannot even recognize Jimmy I don't think it's a good idea you stop in so I didn't I didn't get to shake his hand But then I watch the movie again like last year or a few months ago I can't remember and in the beginning of the film it talks about Joseph and God talking about Clarence danger and they said he's a clockmaker
Chills up my spine

They say in the Jewish language there is no word for the word for a coincidence but it all made sense to me in some kind of cosmic way

merry Christmas everyone watch -its a wonderful life on NBC this week
Happy Hanukkah
Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
siince 1977

Merry Christmas and happy Birthday Tommy !     As we know.  He shares
the day with my son Ravi.

Sent via mobile.    Please excuse typos and autocorrects.