Heritage sells over 40 categories of collectibles, each with a distinct
market. As such, there isn’t a universal commission rate across all
departments. In posters, the standard commission rate is 25% for items that
sell for >$1000, and 20% for items that sell for $1000 and up.
Additionally, most categories, including posters, have a general $5000
minimum consignment value. That doesn’t mean that a consignment of (100)
$50 items would make sense or be accepted, or that a single $1500 poster
would be rejected. Because unsolicited consignments are not taken or
encouraged, the idea is to contact Heritage regarding items that you'd like
to consign.