Hi Mark,

Wonderful!  I have KNOTS packed away somewhere, and
have forgotten hows insightful was Laing.  I bet you are
a good dancer...

Who are you cooking for?  I have a cousin coming to visit
from Michigan next week so I just assembled two small
lasagnas.  I was once an excellent cook, but don't do
much fancy cooking anymore.  It's not so much fun
cooking for one.

Marsha

___