Mark to Dan:

Some who read my posts do not understand what I am presenting (dmb forexample).
 The posts are not written for those who can only go by the written word of the
books or the academic authority within philosophy.For such posts rely on an
intuitive understanding of Quality, to be comprehended.  My hope is that
someone out there gets something out of my posts.  Maybe not now, but from the
archives at least.

Andre:
dmb had said:
See, now that particular piece of praise makes me very skeptical about your
ability to discern intellectual quality. They both disagree with Pirsig in
profound ways but only one of them ever made any sense. One of them is bright,
well-read and reasonable and the other isn't even close. One is polite to a
fault and the other is a socially oblivious egomaniac. This is exactly the sort
of thing I was complaining about; the inability to distinguish philosophical
ideas from psychotic drivel.

I think we can add: grandiloquent.