Hi T-REXX Techs.

In trying to stabilize a vocabulary for levels in existence "conscious and
unconscious" can only be sorted out through definition metaphysically not
physical definition.

Metaphysically unconsciousness is not a statement of awareness, but a state
of being like death.  How to describe the undead quality in consciousness is
a metaphysical chore.  "Quality" for centuries was considered an adjective.
MOQ raises quality's status to a noun, causing a great amount of insecurity.
I prefer to see Quality as an adjective along with Quantity.

Joe