With all this talk about mescaline recently I have decided to write in. At the moment I am truly 'fucked up' on Mushrooms. You guys being the smartest bunch I know, I believe it is here that I can share such an experience as I am about to disclose. I was thinking about the MoQ amongst plenty of other things (I am 19 by the way so if anyone was wondering about my 'professional' experience...) and I thought:

"fuck the MoQ and it's insistence on having me insert it's static conceptual patterns into my daily existence or even integrating myself wholly within it. A person truly, can be born outside of this concept without even hearing word of it "

And so was my stance.

To this I thought a counter:

"But the MoQ is about the individual experience. The MoQ, as static conceptual patterns, is a medium of encouragement for growth into certain implications. "

I don't know where I stand now. Not really *weird* but this does put me into a situation where I will need to spend some time nursing my new insight if I am to have any new implications from it. But perhaps this is all giberish?

I also thought about the nature of the pervading ' I ', and I thought that ; 'I am a wave of thingness' (This goes unedited by the way) .

Nakedly yours,
Jeremy Kirouac