Glen,

I rather fed up with the "MD Real Libertarians Please Stand Up" subject, so I changed
it for this particular dicussion.

Gerhard wrote:
> The subjectivity in [the results of] MoQ is still one of my headaches, it should not
>be there.

Glen wrote:
I surmise that you are not an engineer.  How many ways are there to build a
bridge?  Which one is the true bridge?  Nonsense.  They all do the same
thing but there are an infinite kinds of bridge you can construct.  This is
freedom of design not subjectivity.  Freedom should definitely be present in
the MoQ because Dynamic Quality always has an element of freedom.
Biological forms are not evolving toward a particluar form why should any
other level?

Gerhard:
OK, I can accept that. We all start from MoQ, and "design" what is right or wrong.
This will definitely result in different results, depending on the person - and in
other words subjective. But I still have doubt that this is the correct understanding
of the MoQ. If nobody protest, I'll try to look over it once again.

BTW - In fact I am a structural engineer and have been responsible for disigning some
bridges and tall bildings, but my speciality is offshore structures.

Gerhard