or senescence? Generally, the older we get, the more we appreciate static Quality (or,
on the other hand, we fear DQ).   Maybe we can have wisdom just for one moment,
somewhere in the middle of our life...  when Dynamic enthousiasm and static prudence
are in perfect armony.

Marco

"Midway on our life's journey, I found myself
In dark woods, the right road lost. "

Dante Alighieri - The Divine Comedy - Incipit