----- Forwarded message from "Anja C. Schunke" -----

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:16:33 -0400
From: "Anja C. Schunke"
Subject: Re: CT Scan + MorphoJ
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Hi Gabi,

maybe you want to use the TINA manual landmarking tool (Anja C. Schunke, Paul A. Bromiley, Diethard Tautz & Neil Thacker. 2012. TINA manual landmarking tool: software for the precise digitization of 3D landmarks. Frontiers in Zoology 9:6, doi:10.1186/1742-9994-9-6). It loads stacks of DICOM files (and some other formats), allows for digitizing on the 3D reconstruction and on 2D cross-sections and exports landmark files as e.g. TPS files, which you can use for your analyses in MorphoJ .
The provisional PDF is available here: http://www.frontiersinzoology.com/content/9/1/6/abstract.

Cheers

Anja