----- Forwarded message from Carmelo Fruciano  -----

     Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:00:45 -0400
      From: Carmelo Fruciano
      Subject: Re: Urgent help about Fourier analysis paper on chamois horns
      To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Dear Milos,
I'm not sure what the proofreading is about. If it's about English
language, I guess I'm not the ideal person as I'm not a native
speaker. If it's about punctuation or the methods, I might help...just
let me know...
Have a nice day,
Carmelo

--
Carmelo Fruciano
Post-doc - University of Konstanz - Konstanz, Germany

----- End forwarded message -----