----- Forwarded message from Eric Wilberg  -----

     Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:55:00 -0400
      From: Eric Wilberg
      Subject: sliding semilandmark issue - tpselw
      To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

While recently running an anlaysis in tpsrelw including sliding
semilandmarks, I noticed that the posterior-most one or two
semilandmarks on a curve were sliding past the anchor landmark on some
specimens. I thought the anchor points were supposed to be the
boundaries of the curve, thus the semilandmarks shouldn't be able to
slide past them. I went back and checked and these specimens were
digitized properly. Is this likely a problem with my data set or am I
misunderstanding what the anchor points are for?  Any help would be much
appreciated.

~Eric
eric.wilb...@uni.edu

----- End forwarded message -----