Hi All,
I am running MorphoJ on Mac OSX. I am looking at morhological variation
between two datasets. In each dataset, each specimen has four replicates. I
combined the datasets, made classifier files and ran the Procrustes fit and
generated the covariance matrix.  How then do I make a vector diagram/warp
grid that visualizes shape change between the average shape of the two
datasets? Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

Michael W. Holmes

Ph.D. Candidate
University of California, Berkeley
Advisors: Dr. Rauri Bowie, Dr. Eileen Lacey

Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
3101 Valley Life Sciences Building
University of California
Berkeley, CA   94720  USA