Dear Emma & ALL,

Indeed, when reading my data with readland.nts I get the data in the format
required by the geomorph analytical routines. The problem is that I was
calling by mistake a routine from Ian Dryden's shapes package (procGPA) to
generate the Procrustes-aligned coordinates, instead of the gpagen routine.
Fixed this and now everything works fine.

I take this opportunity to ask another question, this time relating to the
plots generated by geomorph. Is there a way to customize them, including
for example axis labels in the PCA plots? In fact, the "Quick Guide" shows
these plots with labels, but I could not figure out how to include them in
my plots. Calling the R par function (as one should have done when using
the usual "plot" command) did not work.

Again, thanks for your help.

Best regards,.

--