I will chime in, too. I, too, use the tps programs on wine for all of my teaching and related research.

Specifically, I use a utility called Wineskin, which makes set up easy. You just create an Wineskin app, have it call the tps install program and there you have it. The only downside is you have an app for each program, but that can all access the harddrive.

On a side note, I started using wineskin after confusing a recommendation for another program - wine bottler. The person said it was great, too, but I haven't bothered testing it since wineskin does so well.

Note, the only issue I have found is the equations in the technical sections of the help files don't usually work out.

Yes, this is how I run the old Morpheus, too, though I hope to get all of the features ported to the new version eventually. Getting very close, though EFA is pretty far down the ToDo at the moment.

-ds