Dear Mau,

Many thanks for your reply and detailed instructions, this will definitely get
me started with the other advice I’ve had.

Best

Edouard

Le 16 juin 2015 à 17:51, mau trinh dang <trinhdang...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Dear Edouard,

Following is my way to collect landmark coordinate using ImageJ and R (for R
user)
1. to set scale: Analyze/set Scale (record the distance in px and adding known
distance)
2. Collecting the coordinate of landmark point:
2.1 Analyze/Set Measurements -> check on Display label (to record image name as
specimen code)
2.2 Open image, then using multi-point Tools to mark your landmark points
2.3 Click m or Analyze Measure to print the result to Results window
(repeat step 2.2 and 2.3 for all specimen you have)
2.4 (save your results) On Results window: File/Save As --> save result to an
*.txt file.
2.5 Using R code which I wrote below to import landmark coordinate into R
(PLEASE check attach file): (with readtps(filename, nland = number of landmark
points))

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Edouard Masson-MacLean