Hi Christy,

There is a package for R called 'stereomorph', it gives you the tools to
acquire 3D landmark data from the use of 2 camera-setup. Here I give you
some useful links, one the the authors page and the other one is the paper
where it was published.

home.uchicago.edu/~aolsen/software/stereomorph.shtml

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/2041-210X.12326/abstract

Best,

Edgar Herrera