Andrea,
I have a data set from my 2013 MS Thesis that I am currently writing up for
journal publication. So not technically published, but the data is
available for use. It is of various populations of two spatangoid species
that I used gm landmark analysis to distinguish variation between
localities. I didn't address anything relating to their symmetry. The
thesis can be found at the University of Tennessee library at this
link: http://trace.tennessee.edu/utk_gradthes/2448/

If this data interests you I can send you an excel file with the collected
landmarks.

Regards,
Ryan O. Roney
PhD Candidate
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
The University of Tennessee
rron...@utk.edu
Publications <http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=jyayBdMAAAAJ>