GPA -> Difference -> Regression/PCA

Take the difference after GPA and before data reduction or non-parametric
testing. E.g.,

Cevidanes, Lucia H. S., Alexandre A. Franco, Guido Gerig, William R.
Proffit, Dennis E. Slice, Donald H. Enlow, Helio K. Yamashita, Yong-Jik
Kim, Marco A. Scanavini, and Julio W. Vigorito. “Assessment of Mandibular
Growth and Response to Orthopedic Treatment with 3-Dimensional Magnetic
Resonance Images.” *American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial
Orthopedics* 128, no. 1 (July 1, 2005): 16–26.
doi:10.1016/j.ajodo.2004.03.032.

-ds