From: Adams, Dean [EEOBS]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:11 AM
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org
Subject: R code for CR modularity test

Colleagues,

I have received a number of requests for the R code for implementing the CR
coefficient for evaluating modularity. To accommodate this request I have
uploaded the basic-code on my software page:
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~dcadams/software.html . It is method #13, near
the top of the page.

Note that this code corrects a small bookkeeping error for when the CR is used
on 4+ modules (as compared to the code found in the Supplemental Material).
This error did NOT affect significance tests; only the output presentation of
the CR.observed.

Best to all,

Dean

Dr. Dean C. Adams
Professor
Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology
       Department of Statistics
Iowa State University
www.public.iastate.edu/~dcadams/<http://www.public.iastate.edu/~dcadams/>
phone: 515-294-3834