Hi,

I am currently working on a tps file and trying to do the relative warps and I
keep getting an "Invalid floating point operation." error. I looked over the
tps file and couldn't see errors, but I may be missing something. TpsRelw is
working with a different tps file. I tried restarting the computer and
redownloading tps relw. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kandace