Hi Jay,
I'd be interested if MorphoJ had that option but I don't think it does. To
do it in Morphologika you'll have to first create a Morphologika file which
includes your wireframes. It took me a bit of doing to figure it out and
actually I'm wondering if one can do multiple classifiers or "labels" in a
Morphologika file without putting it through geomorph. But anyway, I'll lay
it out for you in case you don't know and also so those with more
experience here can critique. Basically, you just want to list things under
their categories as sketched out below.

[individuals]
(n individuals)
[landmarks]
(n landmarks)
[dimensions]
(n Dimensions)
[names]
(Specimen_1
Specimen_2
...)
[labels]
(name of label)
[labelvalues]
(specimen 1 label value
specimen 2 label value
...)
[wireframe]
(1,2
2,3
1,3
...)
[rawpoints]
'#1
(landmarks for Specimen 1)
'#2
(landmarks for Specimen 2)

I should note as it's not very clear, "labels" are your classifiers. I
think yours was "species" if I remember from before, so your label values
will be the species names. Mine is sex so my label values are "female,"
"possiblefemale," "unknown," "possiblemale," and "male." There's also a
category for "polygons" but I haven't yet gotten that to work so I won't
confuse matters by trying to tell you about it. Make sure all your
wireframe points correspond to landmarks that are included in your final
set in Morphologika or you will get an error. You can eliminate individuals
or landmarks or polygons and so forth before you get into the meat of
things. Once you do a Procrustes fit and PCA, you'll want the TPS tab in
the control panel. Sometimes the image comes up blank, but if you just
click on it it will solve itself. Morphologika also allows you to "Explore
Space" which is really helpful. Make sure that button in the Control Panel
is toggled and then click on any spot in the PC chart. You'll note that the
landmarks in the viewer change to correspond with the position in the PC
chart you've chosen.Given what you're trying to do though, I think you
might want to try geomorph in R. It's really quite versatile if a little
daunting. I hope this wasn't too basic ... let me know how you get on.

Best,
Ari