I was wondering if anyone has used GM to study morphological differences
between groups of live amphibians, specifically frogs.  I only have
experience with crania and postcranial elements, which tend to have many
potential landmarks.

Is GM possible with live specimens such as frogs? The literature seems to
be most cranial. If anyone can recommend papers that have good methods for
taking images and placing landmarks, I would much appreciate it.  Thanks in
advance.

—

Michael Holmes, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor