Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the deadline for abstract submission for the II
ISGM has been extended to March 31st:
http://2isgm.transmittingscience.org/abstract-information/

Plenary speakers: Benedikt Hallgrimsson (University of Calgary, Canadá), Chris
Klingenberg (Manchester University, Inglaterra) y Ángel Baltanás (Universidad
Autónoma de Madrid, España).

Official language: English, althougth other languages will be accepted.

Symposium webpage: http://2isgm.transmittingscience.org/

Therefore, you can go to Paris to our colleagues French Symposium
(http://biogeosciences.u-bourgogne.fr/smef9/programme.php), and afterwards
travel to Spain for the Iberian one. June is going to be a busy month for
morphometricians! :)

If you have any doubt do not hesitate to contact us at
2i...@transmittingscience.org

All the best

Sole
Soledad De Esteban-Trivigno
Institut Català de Paleontologia Miquel Crusafont (ICP)

Campus de la Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona). Spain
www.icp.cat