Dear all

I have an inquiry perhaps trivial!!. I want to know if there exist a
technique/method to date evolutionary divergence using morphometric or
geometric morphometric data in a similar way that the divergence dating
using molecular variants. For example, using evolutionary rates to obtain
relative dates of morphological divergence. I am interested in a
microevolutionary context.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Warm regards


MORPHMET may be accessed via its webpage at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MORPHMET" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 

Reply via email to