I analyzed some population’s oak tree leaves (object asymmetry).
I created covariance symmetrical matrix and matrix of asymmetry in MorphoJ.
Does symmetrical matrix signalized on directional asymmetry?
If it does, the samples with pure FA (in Procrustes ANOVA , ind * side) really
contain undetected DA in symmetrical matrix?
If it does not, the samples with pure FA contain what?