Dear morphometricians,

Currently I am performing a study on 3D human craniofacial morphology. I
have data derived from microscribe and from 3D models obtained from CT
scans and procesed in landmark Editor software. My question is if it is
possible to combine both kinds of 3D data within the same form/shape
analysis.  In addition, someone has used/processed 3D data derived from
microscribe  in the package Morpho for R?, is it possible? In the Morpho
User Guide are mentioned only formats derived from the programs for 3D
models (Meshlab, landmark, etc)

Thanks for any suggestion

Best,

Pablo