To follow up on Damien's question and Dean's response, which values from
the advanced.procD.lm results would one use for reconstructing species
ontogenetic slopes? There are several outputs relating to slope from that
test, like "slopes",  "slope.lengths", "slopes.dist", "slopes.angles".

I understand these each describe different parameters of the slope vector
like length and orientation - basically magnitude and direction of shape
change per unit size. So should one reconstruct ancestral states of each of
these each separately to compare with tip taxa?

Thanks for any advice,
Christy