Hello all,

I wanted to share some information about a site for 3D files of
bones: http://www.embodi3d.com/.

There are many free files under different categories, including
Anthropology. I've been adding STL files for pubic bones
(http://www.embodi3d.com/files/category/11-anthropology/), which are free
and printable (for the classroom) but could also be used in morphometric
applications. I will upload more soon and eventually add other bones as
well. Please consider joining the site and adding files, if you have any
that you can share.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback about the site, my
models, or anything else.

Thanks,
Terrie Simmons-Ehrhardt, M.A.