Hello! Before I get started, I am not an experienced user of software like
TPSDig.
Anyway, I am trying to use the outline tool in TPSDig to outline the edges
of iliac crests in order to plot a specific number of points on the edges.
For some reason, everytime I actually set the outline and choose the number
of co-ordinate points, the outline does not actually run all the way round
the crest but cuts off towards the end of its loop and makes a shortcut to
the start which is not helpful since it means I am not actually getting the
outline of the whole bone. The yellow line that shows the initial outline
does run around the whole bone, but the red line with the points does not.
Anybody know why this might be happening and how I could fix it?
Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Serita Savolainen