Hey everyone,

Just wondering, I have a sets of measurements, and I was wondering if there
is a way to turn those measurements into landmarks?

Best regards,

--
Edgar Esteban Herrera Collazos B.Sc.
Cel: 319 379 0213

Postgraduate Student at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Ichthyology Laboratory 108B Ed 53 - 3208320 Ext 4127