Dear All,

I've just tried the rescale function in geiger on my data and got an error message. As I have no experience with it, I tried the first example for this function in the help: same error message (see below).

Has anyone had similar issues? Probably I made some silly mistake.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Cheers

Andrea

geo <- get(data(geospiza))
ltrns <- rescale(geo$phy, "lambda")
plot(ltrns(0))
title("lambda: 0.0")

Error message:

Error in rescale(as.numeric(x, range = range, domain = domain, ...)) :
  (list) object cannot be coerced to type 'double'

--

Dr. Andrea Cardini
Researcher, Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche e Geologiche, Università di Modena

Adjunct Associate Professor, School of Anatomy, Physiology and Human Biology,
The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009,
Australia

E-mail address: alcard...@gmail.com, andrea.card...@unimore.it
WEBPAGE: https://sites.google.com/site/alcardini/home/main

FREE Yellow BOOK on Geometric Morphometrics:
http://www.italian-journal-of-mammalogy.it/public/journals/3/issue_241_complete_100.pdf

ESTIMATE YOUR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT:
http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/calculators/