*From:*Kohn, Luci [mailto:lk...@siue.edu]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:41 AM
*To:* MORPHMET <morphmet@morphometrics.org>
*Subject:* [MORPHMET] micro-CT suggestions

I am planning to apply for funding for a micro-CT unit (and associated software. Does anyone have suggestions of models they would recommend?

Thanks in advance

Luci Kohn

Luci Kohn, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biological Sciences, Box 1651
44 Circle Drive, SLW 1155
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Edwardsville, IL  62026-1651
Phone:  (618) 650-2394
Fax:  (618) 650-3174
e-mail: lk...@siue.edu <mailto:lk...@siue.edu>

--
MORPHMET may be accessed via its webpage at http://www.morphometrics.org <http://www.morphometrics.org>
---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MORPHMET" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to morphmet+unsubscr...@morphometrics.org <mailto:morphmet+unsubscr...@morphometrics.org>.

--
Dott. Angela Roggero
Dpt. Scienze della Vita e Biologia dei Sistemi