Dear all,

I am looking for a suitable method to convert 2D coordinates from multiple
pictures into 3D coordinates (not necessarily 3D model) of small bat skulls.
Are there any open source software able to do what Photomodeler does?

I have already tried with photogrammetry (60 mm and 105 mm macro lens) but
it isn't sufficiently accurate for smallest specimens (ex. small Myotis sp.
: 13 x 8 x 5 mm).

I know Stereomorph R package but I haven't two cameras and two macro lens
available.

Anyone of you has any suggestions or comments?
Many thanks in advance

Giada