I have just uploaded version 2.29 of tpsDig2 to the
http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/morph server.

The new versions fixes some persistent problems with using the "." Vs. ","
character as the decimal separator. I also fixed a couple of error messages.
Thanks to Stefan Eiler for notifying me of some of the problems.

Thanks also to George Scott for letting me know that the Panda antivirus
gives a false positive notice of a possible virus infection for the prior
version.

F. James Rohlf, Distinguished Professor, Emeritus. Ecology & Evolution

Research Professor, Anthropology

Stony Brook University