Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the Field of View (FOV) in MeshLab
to Ortho as a default setting? It drives me nuts each time I open a file to
have to change it, and I don't know why anyone would work in MeshLab
without automatically changing this anyway. I've asked a couple of other
colleagues but no happy solution so far - I'm hoping someone here might
have the magic answer!

Thanks,
Christy