From: Alexa Martinez-Melo [mailto:a.mtz.m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2017 9:22 AM
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org
Subject: [MORPHMET] Help with .tif files

Hello.
I'm working with on ontogeny of irregular echinoids.
I'm able to get .tif files from CT scan, but I need 3D models in .ply format;
when I try to get them in 3DSlicer, the software shuts down.

Could you help me with that? I need some advice, so I could start my analysis.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

--
Dra. Alejandra Martínez Melo
Departamento de Paleontología