Dear Murat

If you save the graphic in vector scale .ps, svg or another of those, you
can open the images using adobe illustrator or other similar and can be
easily changed from there sadly the font of the axis can not be change
automatically by the software as far I know.

Try using one of the graphic software I gues there are  not hard for this
kind of changes or optimization.

Best wishes
Hugo

--

*Dr. Hugo A. Benítez*
Departamento de Recursos Ambientales

Research Associate, University of Cambridge Museum of Zoology
External Researcher Faculty of Agriculture, University of Zagreb

website: http://www.morphoshape.com <http://www.hugoabenitez.com>
workphone: +56582386136