HI everyone,
I am a french student of University of Paul Sabatier, and for my internship of
master 1, I would like to produce deformations grids on MorphoJ.

So I have specimen of various sites, and I would like to create grids (with
canonical variable analyse) for every sites for then compare them.
I know how to create a grid of the CVA with all my specimens,  but not how to
create grids by classifiers.
Thanks
Geoffrey

PS: Scuse me for my english